Premed 101 Forums

IP Interviews

Inspired17

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im curious why you guys think its today.. last year it was on the 20ish .. so i beleive its more likely that its next friday or something...

Someone had asked the admissions office earlier. They said something like 'friday or sometime next week'. So yeah, they probably will come out next week. We are just getting antsy. :P

Someone had asked the admissions office earlier. They said something like 'friday or sometime next week'. So yeah, they probably will come out next week. We are just getting antsy. :P

I just called Admission's office. They said the interviews should be sent at the end of this end (Feb 22nd) or sometime next week, so we might have to wait an additional week :)

why would they need an updated transcript? just curious

I sent my 1st transcript in before i finished my recent fall semester, perhaps they wanted my most recent grades...although that doesnt really make sense, im pretty sure they dont look at the grades from applicants current year.

But i dont ask questions...ill just obey their every command in hopes to keep them happy.

Another thing that didnt really make sense was when i called to see when they needed it by, they said march 1st, but interviews will be granted either tomorrow or monday, so i REALLY dont get why they need my updated transcript. Perhaps they dont use it for selecting interview candidates, but will look at fall grades for making decisions post-interview?

This happen to anyone else? or am i in trouble?

I was also checking my application status on minerva and realized that I had a newly outstanding item; my IB final exam results. I assumed that they wouldn't care about my marks from high school and if they did they would have notified me earlier! However, like others, I will comply with their every command.

I also heard that they are receiving a lot of documents this week which can only lead me to believe that they probably won't be sending out invites this week. Guess we have some more waiting to do...

the anticipation is killing me....

last year the status change happened about a day or 2 before the invites were actually sent....

Here's to hoping that I get to celebrate a "further review required" tomorrow instead of feeling like sh*t last year reading on these forums about everyone else getting the good news.

p.s. if the invites arent sent soon i am going to have a nervous breakdown

Archived