Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to FEBRUARY DAT

The reading comp questions will be set up so that there will be a group of apprx. 17 questions after a passage, so they are set up so that you know what passage they are for but the ordering in relation to the passage was random as far as I remember, if I am wrong somebody correct me.

As for timing and when the exam will be over I guess that depends on how many people are at your center. There wasn't many at mine so we started promptly but there is a mandatory 10min break between each section to allow them to collect he books and distribute the next ones, I didn't account for this when I wrote and it adds a significant amount of time to the test.

Who is ready???

I just have to do a few more RC passages practice. One big PAT practice exam and two more soaps by Tuesday for practice and thats it!

I will relax Wednesday to Friday! Buy lots of food!!! hehe

This year the number of people writing the Feb. exam is the lowest so guys don't worry. Its better chances of scoring higher, God Willing.

Who is ready???

I just have to do a few more RC passages practice. One big PAT practice exam and two more soaps by Tuesday for practice and thats it!

I will relax Wednesday to Friday! Buy lots of food!!! hehe

This year the number of people writing the Feb. exam is the lowest so guys don't worry. Its better chances of scoring higher, God Willing.

Better chances of scoring higher? Why? Does the number of people have any affect on the individual scores?

Is anyone going to the UofT test center by TTC? Im debating getting a ride but its faster to take the TTC. If so, how do you get there (i.e. which station do you get down at and which direction do you have to walk in after). please let me know

thanks

Take the University/Spadina line and get off at St. Patrick's subway station. Get out of any exit; once you're out, look around you and you'll see a Kinko's. Walk towards it. The road that adjoins Kinko's goes towards the dentistry building. Just keep walking on that road and the dental building should be on your left.

If you come across Canadian Tire or Best Buy, you're walking the wrong way. Do a 180.

Take the University/Spadina line and get off at St. Patrick's subway station. Get out of any exit; once you're out, look around you and you'll see a Kinko's. Walk towards it. The road that adjoins Kinko's goes towards the dentistry building. Just keep walking on that road and the dental building should be on your left.

If you come across Canadian Tire or Best Buy, you're walking the wrong way. Do a 180.

Sorry, the subway station is St. Andrew's. Just look for Kinko's on a corner, and walk into the street.

Disregard that part about best buy and all, too, since they are next to st. patrick's.

correct me if im wrong, but the test center is supposed to be on Edward st or something right and I believe that is near both Dundas st. and St. Patrick st. so you're first set of directions is right (i think).

Also, If anyone has written or knows someone who writen has the DAT in Nov. what design was given for the carving?

im a big zeek posting so soon after the exam..but how did everyone find it? personally i thought bio was hard..rest was fine. had just enuf time for RC and PAT. and i specialized in cell & molecular bio btw..got a 23 on the american DAT and studied like a madman. i thought i was going to breeze through it but nope

Archived