Premed 101 Forums

Email confirmation about interview?

hey guys, i didn't get an email either, but if you log back into the system it has a confirmation page that says the date and time of your interview. so at least that is of some reassurance.

just curious what people are doing for accommodations. are you guys staying in a hotel downtown? anyone billeting with a med student?

hey guys, i didn't get an email either, but if you log back into the system it has a confirmation page that says the date and time of your interview. so at least that is of some reassurance.

just curious what people are doing for accommodations. are you guys staying in a hotel downtown? anyone billeting with a med student?

I have an interview on Sat, so hoping to billet Fri night and looking for someone to share a hotel with on Sat night.

i dont have an email either (actually i had forgotten about getting a confirmation email, look at what lab life does to you)

either way, if you are going for the weekend of Mar29-30 book your hotel ASAP because of that hockey tournament previously mentioned.

see you all there!

Guest begaster

Uh-oh. I still haven't gotten an email, and I don't remember if I booked at 2 or 3. No problem, I thought. I'll just login and check. Wrong! They've taken the site down.

Uh-oh. I still haven't gotten an email, and I don't remember if I booked at 2 or 3. No problem, I thought. I'll just login and check. Wrong! They've taken the site down.

Oh no! Give them a call!

Unless you posted on p101 what time you booked it at, but I'd still call and confirm if you didn't get an email. Check your junk mail too.

Archived