Premed 101 Forums

So I am applying for MUN...

and I am in grade 12, I plan to apply for med school after I get a degree(Which I plan to in the faculty of science)..

anyways here is my question.. On my application, do I check off "faculty of science" ? But I am planning to do general studies my first year, can I get into the faculty of science right out of high school? Can someone help me, I really don't know a lot about MUN, or any university for that matter. I just want to know what program of study should I chose on my application? :confused:

You check off what you want to do as an undergrad degree.

However, I don't think it matters anyway, since you normally have to have so many credit hours done before you can actually declare your major. At least that's how I always understood it in the past. I'm not even sure why you have to check them off. The only advantage I ever saw to it was a academic consoler could see what you were planning.

Your best bet is to phone the registrars office and ask for someone who can answer your questions about applying. They'll direct you on to a person who's job it is to look after these things.

• 3 months later...

well done gays let me tell you a jokeAn old man named bet365 was in his golden years, but that didn't stop him from trying to pick up the younger ladies. He went to the local bar, approached a very pretty and very young woman and said, "Where have you been all my life?" The young lady takes one glance at him and says, "For the first half of it, I wasn't even born yet." by bet365 have a nice day today

Archived