Premed 101 Forums

Interviews Out!!

Check your email stat (U of A webmail too) stat. They are out :)

EDIT:**** Apparently I am the only person who has got an email so far so PLEASE don't freak out everyone... Let's not assume they all came out at once. None of my friends have got an email either.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(and the conspiracy theories evolve...)

Maybe their campus webmail is slow, so not every message has gone out yet?:confused:

I was really hoping to find out today since I'm going up to Edmonton for the weekend and wanted to know whether I should be praising U of A or talking smack about it to my friends as we do our thing about town....lol.

One showed up: 5:12 eastern...

Last name in the middle of the alphabet, but I'm an IP living OOP...

They only give 72hrs to respond, so maybe they are doing it in batches...

And it's MMI. It looks like I won't have a single traditional interview at all...

there is actually a huge flaw in the uofa approach, they dont tell you that you arent getting an interview/have been rejected until may. you dont hear anything until then, if you dont hear in feb that you got an interview. thats what happened to me last year!

I don't see where its says application status. It says that the application is incomplete, and I called about this..they told me that it is incomplete because the June transcript hasn't been recieved yet, which obviously doesn't apply right now, and he said everything else is complete. Anyways, I didn't get an email yet...

Good luck!

hey, congrats on the interviews! i was just wondering for the rest of us who have heard nothing, do you guys still have: "decision pending" for their application status?

I still have the same thing. It says "pending." 3rd year IP candidate, last name starting with J. It's now 6 pm Edmonton time so I can't imagine anymore invites are going out today.

I don't see where its says application status. It says that the application is incomplete, and I called about this..they told me that it is incomplete because the June transcript hasn't been recieved yet, which obviously doesn't apply right now, and he said everything else is complete. Anyways, I didn't get an email yet...

Good luck!

I have the same status, for the same reason.

I remember either last year or the year before, either AB or Calgary used to send their invites in 3 waves...first wave to ppl residing outside of AB, second wave to ppl in AB, but not in town, and people living in the area heard last. Maybe it was U of A, indeed, and they are doing this right now? That would explain why there have been so few invites posted, and so far it does look that everyone is either OOP or IP living outside of Alberta...

Archived