Premed 101 Forums

Interviews Out!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG i got one!!!!!!1

this is awesome, i'm OOP.

lol, i have no idea how i'm gonna arrange this with my UofS interview, both on the same weekend ...

Hey vip, congrats! Just email Sherrill at U of S and let her know when your U of A interview is and when you want to have your U of S one. She knows it's the same weekend and should be able to schedule you on Saturday morning or Sunday late afternoon. Good luck and will probably see you that weekend!

Wow, that was a crazy emotional roller coaster! I came back from dinner to check my UWO email, and I discovered an email titled "University of Alberta Visit!" I cursed when I opened it and found out that it was just about some seminar being held in TO to inform people about UofA postgrad programs.

Then I checked my gmail, and I discovered my invitation! Mar 16!

Then I realized that I'm now going to have to go to Edmonton 2x in just over 1 month. I'm leaving for Edmonton this Thursday to attend my cousin's wedding. Now, I gotta go back! I wish they were super-understanding and let me interview next week!:)

________

Mercury monterey picture

Just got mine today!

10:42 AM PST (I'm from UBC)

OOP, Prereq GPA 3.88, Overall GPA 4.0, MCAT ave 12.33

Average ECs - typical volunteer, lots of work, some exec positions, other leadership roles, a tad bit of research, etc etc.

Nothing too special, so I was quite pleased when I got my email :)

.. Just waiting on UT now!

Edit: sorry, forgot to add. Interview date is March 15, at 7:30AM (so early!!)

Do any OOP people who got interviews want to post their stats? Thanks so much, and congrats!

hey, im at mac in the hrm msc course based degree. i also have my uwo rural hsc ugrad degree.

-i dont really know how they do the gpa. my gpa w/ summer courses is 3.77, w/ only the academic yr, it's 3.84. bad summer course.

-11ps,11bs,10vr,q

________

Juggalos

hey, im at mac in the hrm msc course based degree. i also have my uwo rural hsc ugrad degree.

-i dont really know how they do the gpa. my gpa w/ summer courses is 3.77, w/ only the academic yr, it's 3.84. bad summer course.

-11ps,11bs,10vr,q

If you log into the application system, it will show your cumulative and pre-req GPAs as calculated by U of A.

Oh yeah, just figured it out...but I guess this doesn't help me at this point...I just hope I get some good news soon, but I'm starting to lose hope for this school!

I'm OOP (ontario) with prereq GPA 3.89 and overall GPA 3.9. My MCAT is 10/10/10/S.

Ahhh stress

Archived