Premed 101 Forums

Feb DAT

hello, so what did everyone think about feb dat?

Carving: sucked... soap was old, i cudnt refine the square notch (had it at eight millimeters) it wasnt that good.

Bio: HARD, atleast 10-11 of them

Chem: OK, few odd qs

PAT: EASY

RC: GOOD.

I dunno....carving sucked for me....I mean I always thought that I was pretty good in carving....and I always finished within 25 mins, but today I couldn't fine carve it......

I was running out of time through out most of the exam...when I did Kaplan's practice exam, I never had the issue of lack of time....I dunno how I did.....sigh

I dunno....carving sucked for me....I mean I always thought that I was pretty good in carving....and I always finished within 25 mins, but today I couldn't fine carve it......

What happened with the carving this time? I heard from a few people that it was really confusing/difficult. What was the form exactly?

What happened with the carving this time? I heard from a few people that it was really confusing/difficult. What was the form exactly?

There was a fluted square on one end and a fluted triangle on the other end with a saddle on the middle.....it wasn't confusing at all...but I dunno how I managed to run out of time...maybe I was being careful abt not chipping the soap and maybe I was nervous..I dunno....

There was a fluted square on one end and a fluted triangle on the other end with a saddle on the middle

I heard that the fluted square was laid out as a double flute on the side, but a fluted square on the end. Two separate people told me that it confused them and that the proctors actually apologized for the faulty diagrams.

i thought the carving was pretty easy, i was done in 25 mins but i guess we'll see what they think of it.

Bio: hard/weird

Chem: ran out of time on the last question, some weird questions but mostly straightforward

PAT: hole punching was way harder than normal (weird folds), also ran out of time right at the last question

RC: easy

when do we get to know our marks? and this may sound dumb, I don't know if they told us, but do we get them mailed to us, emailed, or do we have to check online somewhere?

hopefully my RC brings up my AA! i'd be totally satisfied if i got 20 AA even if everything else was bad.

Archived