Premed 101 Forums

Sask + Manitoba

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats! Was it sent by mail? Since you're in Vancouver I'm guessing the ones to Ontario already made it here? Guess I didn't get one...

Yes it was sent by mail. You never know with snail mail you might get one tuesday or wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed

I'm in ontario and just got the mail today. interviews are 14-24. not it says monday-friday week one and monday-thurs week two... so i assume there is no interviews conducted during the weekend?

correct. weekdays only. i know it's bad coz some of u may have finals around that time.

I'm in Mississauga :) its pretty much rite beside Toronto.

good luck for us OOP it sux that we don't get a waiting list :( i find that kinda... unfair.

I don't think that's as unfair as some other provinces, including Ont, which preserves 90% of the seats for IP. And that there's all the BC students (including me) screaming for unfair coz it's the only province that they have residence quota in and UBC doesn't give preference to them.

CDA style=situational and behavioural

I remember at my UWO interview last year, after the 7 CDA questions they asked me other random questions that were geared towards my personality and extracurriculars.

And no letter in the mail. I'm guessing no interview for me? Does anyone know if they send rejection letters?

Archived