Premed 101 Forums

UBC Waitlist movement!!!

oh dear old dandoon. you are still stuck on those 11k. forget about 11k. figure out which school is best for you and go there. 11k is not the end of life given the fact that you'll make a lot of dough in the near future. money comes and goes. cheer up buddy and enjoy rest of the summer. :)

yea,,, look at the thread where people are discussing how much dentists make,,

You will have extra 11k in no time.

And plus, like others said, by going to other school, you will be end up saving more money.

I know you will be holding on to your spot for a very long time, but my friend is still on the wait list (low 40's). That guy's dying to see a few people to drop their spots. hehe

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea,,, look at the thread where people are discussing how much dentists make,,

You will have extra 11k in no time.

And plus, like others said, by going to other school, you will be end up saving more money.

I know you will be holding on to your spot for a very long time, but my friend is still on the wait list (low 40's). That guy's dying to see a few people to drop their spots. hehe

well, now that the UWO offers are out, i guess there will be some UBC waitlist movement (i think my friend is giving up his ubc offer).

Oh, AllSmiles, I am so happy for you! I have been reading your posts for a while and I remember how things were last year - from moving from the US to trying to locate near your bf.

I knew UWO was where you wanted to be for all things considered. I am happy you have made it! Of course UBC will miss having you as a student, but I know this was what you wanted.

Congrats!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived