Premed 101 Forums

About how long were your interviews?

If I recall correctly, I interviewed at 2 pm.

It seemed that a lot of people that interviewed that day, Feb 24th, had relatively short interviews. I wasn't the first one out.

I guess it may not only be the interviewer. If you don't give long responses, the interview will be short. I guess I tend to give very to the point answers (may or may not be good). To me, it seemed like they had a list of 15 questions and when you finish answering them, that's it.

I wouldn't worry about it. Mine was the same length as yours, and I asked about it afterwards - they said that it doesn't matter, it just depends on the interviewer and what they feel they need to know based on your particular application. I have a friend who got in last year with a 30 minute interview, and another one of the first years said theirs was only 10.

I wouldn't worry about it. Mine was the same length as yours, and I asked about it afterwards - they said that it doesn't matter, it just depends on the interviewer and what they feel they need to know based on your particular application. I have a friend who got in last year with a 30 minute interview, and another one of the first years said theirs was only 10.

Thanks Jewels. :)

Archived