Premed 101 Forums

queen's gpa cutoff

^ retarded post as usual...mphem did say that he knows this yr's cutoff was (prolly) 3.68 from the released stats u fool

here's a link to cutoffs from prev yrs ma dear

http://www.premed101.com/forums/showpost.php?p=243077&postcount=13

:cool::D

It sounded as though he/she was saying from the stats released with regards to this year. :rolleyes: Just because you're a professional interpreter, doesn't mean the whole world is.

*breaks out into thriller dance*

I think it generally hovers around the 3.68 mark.

hey,

does anyone know what the usual gpa cutoff for queen's is? i know that this year it was a 3.68 from the stats released. but is it usually higher or lower than that? around that mark?

thanks!

In the past, there has been a 0.1 split between the overall & 2-year GPA cut-off. I did not meet the overall GPA cut-off, and had a 3.78 average in the last two years. I got an interview. Therefore, the cut-off for two year GPA could not have been higher than 3.78. However, we don't know if there was a split between the overall and 2-year GPA cut-offs this year.

Elaine

• 1 month later...
seeing as how that there's 2 cutoffs, if we were to apply once in 3rd year..that means we would only have year 1 + year 2 marks...with that logic, which cutoff would be used?

They would use your cGPA. I applied in those conditions and my GPA was 3.69.

A don't know about that 3.68 cuttoff "published." A freind of mine got an interview with a cummulative GPA of 3.60 (but a HIGH MCAT score).

Its annoying that these rumors fly around and likely deter some people from applying cause they think they are below the requirements. NOT true!! I guess you never know with Queens cause they dont actually publish their data.

A don't know about that 3.68 cuttoff "published." A freind of mine got an interview with a cummulative GPA of 3.60 (but a HIGH MCAT score).

Its annoying that these rumors fly around and likely deter some people from applying cause they think they are below the requirements. NOT true!! I guess you never know with Queens cause they dont actually publish their data.

Was your friend an Undergrad or a Graduate Student?? They give GPA cutoff breaks to Grad students....

Archived