Premed 101 Forums

Transfering from Western to U of T

Nothing much... just trying to pas the time until the 15th... i don't have sick video games like you lol. So i;ve been basically surfing the net and chatting on forums for the past two weeks. I also wrote a poem LMAO! Did you get GTA 4?

I'm working at a lab this summer so I've been working. I bought GTA 4 lol. It's awesome!

First off western pride!

Western! Western!

I am the least socially apt person you will meet in your life (if you ever meet me), but I have found many like minded people here in western.

It's a wonderful school, and a wonderful community. So I am not sure why you wouldn't have enjoyed it.

That said I can understand that not everyone sees the world in the same way and it is possible that someone wouldn't enjoy it.

All Canadian schools have the same standards, if you choose courses that are (1) hard and (2) you don't like, you will do bad. Thats all there is to it.

Most importantly, you should know that "getting into med school" isn't the be all and end all of life. You will spend 4 (or 3) years there, and then become a doctor and that whole shabang. Think about those years too, and think about the years you are living right now too. Enjoy it, it's short. If Med school happens to be a desire go for it. Not however that it is a desire.

Archived