Guest in the hot zone

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Kylerh,

Here is some info about me:

-Female 23 Years

-BSc. in International Development (Interdisciplinary Program)

-GPA for Mac application was 3.79

- years of volunteer and work experience with international development organizations and public health units in Canada and overseas

- lots of research experience in health and community development

- 1st time applying, and Mac was the only school I applied to

- No MCAT

Life has been a blur this past week trying to get everything in order. It is still is a bit surreal. I am super-excited though! I literally flew half-way around the world just for the Mac interview- the unbelievably long flight and jet lag paid off in the end!:)

Good luck to those applying next year and those still on the WL... you really never know!

• 2 months later...

QUESTION ??????????????????

are you guys talking about the 2007 entering class, if so how? didn't the OMSAS just finish the deadline for application enterance? so how are you guys discussing the waitlist? please let me know, i have applied and waiting to hear back! thanks

No, this was for entering 2006.

thanks! maybe you can help me!

I am 23yearold permenant resident of US. I just graduated with double major of Biology and Chemistry, GPA 3.96/4.00. I have done extensive medical volunteering, 4 years research technician with medical research lab, shadowing, hopefully great letters, extensive club and organization activities. Please let me know what my chances are to get accepted to McMaster. Please give me advice on what to watch out for, how to find out about the interview questions, what to do and what not to do...I realy want to go the school and have researched them and read about them on the web. Please guide me.

I know McMaster says they take international students, however, I do not know if they have for the last couple years. I'd recommend trying to find some stats or contacting McMaster to find out how many international students have been admitted per year for the last five or so years.

Archived