Premed 101 Forums

Dalhousie Waitlist

Hi there

Just received my letter and I've been waitlisted :rolleyes: Does anyone know how the waitlist at Dal works...how many waitlisted IPs are ever accepted??? Anyone not accepting at Dal?? I thought waiting for the letter was torture...now I think this is even worse!! Nevertheless I'm remaining optimistic.

Hi there

Just received my letter and I've been waitlisted :rolleyes: Does anyone know how the waitlist at Dal works...how many waitlisted IPs are ever accepted??? Anyone not accepting at Dal?? I thought waiting for the letter was torture...now I think this is even worse!! Nevertheless I'm remaining optomistic.

What I've heard about last year's class was that the applicant pool was so competitive that they had a really hard time ranking the 6 people on the IP waitlist...so they didn't rank them right away. Only one person was eventually accepted off the IP waitlist for Sept 2007.

Waiting is really really hard, I'm sure a lot of people on here can empathize with you!!! Hang in there, I wish you all the best :)

M

Archived