Premed 101 Forums

U of Manitoba acceptances

Good for you!!! where were you on the waiting list if you dont mind me asking??

waiting list?? I thought the committee met just yesterday:confused: & anyways I'm out of province so I wouldn't be in the waiting list... Did anyone else get anything?

waiting list?? I thought the committee met just yesterday:confused: & anyways I'm out of province so I wouldn't be in the waiting list... Did anyone else get anything?

opps sorry! i assumed Manitoba had already given out acceptances! I didn't apply there and the forum has been very quiet lately, so I thought most ppl have already heard from their universities!

oh i just got home and found out i got it! what a good surprise :D im so pumped up now! i never expected this, so guys theres always hope! never give up!

and im out of province too. since manitoba does say they treat it all equally, then i suppose they send it all at once.

haha so I got rejected at western :( (figures, i didnt feel great during my interview) so i suppose that means im 100% for manitoba now!!! someone make a facebook group! :)

thats ok, Manitoba is way better anyways! I got waitlisted @ UWO :P

has anyone looked into housing details? im trying to apply for the rooms they have but not sure if im doing the process rite... as there is an online application. i was hoping there was some student residence the UoM offered that comes with furnished rooms, as i am an OOP student... itd be troublesome moving in furniture

has anyone looked into housing details? im trying to apply for the rooms they have but not sure if im doing the process rite... as there is an online application. i was hoping there was some student residence the UoM offered that comes with furnished rooms, as i am an OOP student... itd be troublesome moving in furniture

I had heard the res is quite full near the school, but if you look now you should have no problem finding a place to stay. I dont know if you want to stay near the school anyway, it can get a bit sketchy, lol. But there are definatly furnished aptmnts, just get a hold of a rental agency who deals with this kind of thing.

sketchy..? lol... i would assume usually the closer to main campus the less sketch? haha

do you by any chance know of any rental agencies?

Well, let's just say if I were a lady I would want someone to walk me to my car at night around there!

here's a site full of them...

http://www.rentcanada.com/winnipeg/

hope that helps. I also know of some people that will be renting rooms in their houses/condos if anyone is interested.

Archived