Premed 101 Forums

**UWO Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected Poll**

Pick the one that most applies to you.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Pick the one that most applies to you.

• Accepted and attending UWO 100%.
    • Accepted and still deciding where I want to go.
    • Accepted and will decline offer.
    • Waitlisted and will go to UWO 100% if accepted.
    • Waitlisted and unsure if will accept future offer.
    • Waitlisted and will decline future offer.
    • Rejected and going somewhere else.
    • Rejected and applying again for next year.

Hi AllSmiles,

Thank you for starting this poll. And thanks, StillTeething, for letting us know.

I am going to go crazy this summer until I find out!

Does anyone know WHY UWO does not release any information about the waiting list? I think Toronto does, correct?

Well, if anyone has been accepted and will reject their offer, PLEASE do post it here.

Ok, so I guess these polls are not accurate (NO surprise!).

Reading Inspiring-curmudgeon’s posts, in one dated yesterday he states, “I'm going to UWO in the fall for science, and clearly I'm starting to show signs of becoming a neurotic premed”……. Then why would you take part in a poll for UWO dentistry? And even if you made a mistake, couldn’t you at least let us know? Or did I misunderstand something here? If yes, I apologize.

I’m going to have to stop checking this forum and move on with life! At the beginning the poll helped me calm down for some reason, though.

People....please don't mislead others. This poll is only for those who applied to dentistry at UWO for this fall. I thought it would be a good idea since I remember last year I had very little resources regarding the waitlist, and I thought that this could be somewhat helpful for some people. For those that change their mind in the poll, please leave a message so we know what's going on. Too bad there's no way to change answers...

For those on the waitlist and with no other dental backups, I would strongly urge you to continue on with other plans, whether it be work for a year, take an extra year of undergrad, or a master's. Last year I waited too long since I had hopes of getting in off the waitlist and I had to make very last minute plans in mid August to move back to Canada and take a special year at UWO...lol...fun times...(although I don't recommend waiting that long...)

It's better to over prepare then to have no plans at all :cool:

Archived