Premed 101 Forums

Canadian DAT: Score Reporting Question. Help!

I have never taken the Canadian DAT, but I'm thinking about taking the one in february. How does the reporting scores part work? Do I decide which schools to send my scores to at registration, right BEFORE taking the test, right AFTER having taken the test, or AFTER having recieved my scores? Thank you very much.

when you register, you are able to send your scores to 5 schools with no additional fees (these 5 are included in the DAT fee). you can also choose at that time to send them to additional schools (i.e. more than the 5), which has a cost of ~$15/additional school.

you can also have your scores sent any time after the DAT by selecting the schools again for a cost of ~$15/school.

when you register, you are able to send your scores to 5 schools with no additional fees (these 5 are included in the DAT fee). you can also choose at that time to send them to additional schools (i.e. more than the 5), which has a cost of ~$15/additional school.

you can also have your scores sent any time after the DAT by selecting the schools again for a cost of ~$15/school.

So...if you take your DATs and are not pleased with your scores, then you can choose not to send them? It just seems a little "too good to be true", taking the DAT over and over again until you get the scores you want and sending those scores to the schools you are interested in.

Archived