Premed 101 Forums

tuition/loans/instruments

Hello,

wondering if anyone would like to share some inside info on getting the most out of loans/loc/other sources of income.

also i was wondering if there are cheaper ways of obtaining the dental instruments? is it mandatory to buy it thru your own school?

Make sure you get a LOC with a low interest rate and one that's prime. In terms of other investments or other large purchases ex condo, house, car etc make sure you get it before the LOC and make sure you can still get the LOC with the major purchase on your credit.

For example I got a mortgage before I got my LOC last year and was still able to get the LOC, however if I had the LOC first no condo for me. In terms of investments several people in my class are in the market but I'm not sure of their strategies or returns. Most schools make you lease the instruments from them and you can get in crap for going outside the instrument rental places. I got in crap for having an amalgam plugger which I had gotten from the internet and modified.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interview prep books available: cdainterviewbook@hotmail.com

Archived