Premed 101 Forums

Changing Geographical Status if Wrong

Guest DancingDoc

Guest DancingDoc

Hey,

So I wrote this in the topic of "Mac letters" but I have not had a response. Just in case it's that people haven't bothered checking this topic anymore because I am assuming by now everyone has their letter I thought I would write it in as a new topic. So sorry for the repetition. So in my Mac letter, they have my geographical status incorrect. I'm OOP but they put me down as Ontario. To change this the letter says to attach proof of residency and lists examples specifying "one from each year". What do they mean? Is just one proof of residency sufficient or do I need them for multiple years (and if so how many years??) Sorry if this is an obvious answer and I'm missing it, just wasn't sure what they meant. Thanks!

Guest Head Dawg

Well, there's an easy answer.

Call the MD Office tomorrow, ask for the admissions secretary, and ask that person.

I'm sure you'll get a much clearer answer than you will here.

HD

Guest DancingDoc

Good call... (Just hard if I'm out during office hours for classes etc which is why I haven't taken that approach yet, but my daytime schedule dwindling now so I should be home):rolleyes

Guest Head Dawg

Yeah - I stuggle with that all the time as a clinical clerk. No one is answering phones after I get off work!

Anyways, good luck with the application.

HD

Archived