Premed 101 Forums

Are there errors in IQ Publications PAT tests?

mgl

On Test Form A, the answer to question #7 doesn't make sense to me. I narrowed it down to both "A" and "E". "E" doesn't make sense since the top of the triangle is too narrow for the object to fit through, so I thought the answer would be "A". "B" is not right since the other end of the triangle is closed (has no opening). "C" is obviously wrong since the middle part of the object is too high. I was shocked that the book since the answer is "D". Can anyone explain why?

On Test Form A, the answer to question #7 doesn't make sense to me. I narrowed it down to both "A" and "E". "E" doesn't make sense since the top of the triangle is too narrow for the object to fit through, so I thought the answer would be "A". "B" is not right since the other end of the triangle is closed (has no opening). "C" is obviously wrong since the middle part of the object is too high. I was shocked that the book since the answer is "D". Can anyone explain why?

lol that one got me too..

if you look at it carefully the empty area in the bottom middle overlapses with the empty area on the top resulting in a hole. lol sneaky. i thought it was A

Archived