Premed 101 Forums

Urgent DAT Carving Question...

hey..

I'm REALLY nervous for the test tomorrow, I was just wondering if it were possible for the carving part of the exam to have the carving design no.9 and 10 from the IQ publication book...

for those who don't have that book carving no. 9 has an end which kinds of looks like an inverted T I guess? (I attached a picture of it)..

if it is could anyone give me any tips on how to carve it? I'm having alot of difficulty with that one...

and design no. 10 is sperical..is there a possiblity of having that?

I'td be really great to have an answer asap.

Thanks in advance

dat carving.bmp

hey..

I'm REALLY nervous for the test tomorrow, I was just wondering if it were possible for the carving part of the exam to have the carving design no.9 and 10 from the IQ publication book...

for those who don't have that book carving no. 9 has an end which kinds of looks like an inverted T I guess? (I attached a picture of it)..

if it is could anyone give me any tips on how to carve it? I'm having alot of difficulty with that one...

and design no. 10 is sperical..is there a possiblity of having that?

I'td be really great to have an answer asap.

Thanks in advance

I don't think those shapes have ever been on the DAT so I'm 99.9% sure you don't need to worry about them. In fact, I wouldn't worry about the carving portion of the DAT altogether as long as you're somewhat familiar with that section. Do any schools even look look at the carving section?

Archived