Premed 101 Forums

DAT scores? Where are they?

Not to come across as pushy, but how exactly did you do human_instinct? I'm curious to see how everyone fared in this round of the DAT.

sure...here are my DAT scores...they re not impressive like the rest of the ppl here but this suggests i need to try harder next time...

Bio: 19

Chem:20

RC:19

TS:19

AA:19

PAT:17 :(

Carving: I dont even want to talk about this

ohh definitely there is ...depending on your GPA. Last year, UWO's avg percentage was 87 or 88 %..so the scores listed on the UWO website are avgs... if you have a solid best two year GPA thats around this avg, you are set.

At the same time, RC is the key score for UWO for getting an interview. AA and TS only come in final ranking of the applicant.. remember DAT is only 15% of that ranking. Getting to the interview is the main thing.

thanks for the reply dmd2012...theres some hope then i guess...

Honestly, human instinct... these scores are not bad! They are on the fence.. if you a good GPA ..maybe around 3.7 , you have a chance in my opinion. In the past years, these scores were very good but since the applicants are getting more and more competitive, these scores are on the fence-good range. All I can is that based on your GPA, you can get an interview at western. Believe me, I have been at this way too long to know the ranges !

I noticed that Toronto lists both the AA and the PAT as part of the statistics for the matriculating class:

http://utoronto.intelliresponse.com/topQuestions.jsp

TO also indicates in its brochure that both AA and PAT are the DAT scores that are considered. Does anyone know how much the DAT is worth in the admissions process? Also, do they take the average of the PAT and AA in assessing an applicants DAT score?

Thanks

Got mine. I got worse than most of you all but I started studying like 2-3 weeks in advance, and not all that much. Didn't touch chem or bio at all (don't need

'em) So here they are:

Bio 14

Chem 16

Science total 15

Academic 15

Pat 18

Carving 14

Seeing montreal (my choice) requires 10 in PAT and 5 in carving. I'm great hehe. Gotta love Quebec.

I noticed that Toronto lists both the AA and the PAT as part of the statistics for the matriculating class:

http://utoronto.intelliresponse.com/topQuestions.jsp

TO also indicates in its brochure that both AA and PAT are the DAT scores that are considered. Does anyone know how much the DAT is worth in the admissions process? Also, do they take the average of the PAT and AA in assessing an applicants DAT score?

Thanks

This may be out of date information, but it used to be 10%. And I believe they look at the scores separately, not the average of the two.

Archived