Premed 101 Forums

Nov Dat Scores ~ Aftermath

Guest Yeoman

RC 19

BIO 22

CHEM 21

PAT 22

Carv 16

I'm applying only at Dal (I'm from Halifax). Is my RC worrisome? my final two year GPA is good (4.0) but my 4 year GPA is 3.82. I have no idea where I sit, given that admissions seems insanely competitive lately... can anyone more knowledgeable give me any advice? How do I look for Dal? Would I stand a better chance somewhere else? Thanks in advance (if anyone answers this).

i got a 17 in rc again.. my life is over.. i am never gonna try again... got into law school.. i have been applying to dentistry since 2004. GPA 3.79 as of this year and honestly uwo can go to hell since they base their candidates based ONLY on ONE ****in section.

I AM SO MAD right now.

Congrats on your acceptance to the law school.

Do the law schools generally send their acceptances this early?

So, basing your career on which school you get into is a good way of figuring out what you want to do with your life?

I preach this to all the pre-dents I know. This is law. This is your career your talking about. Something your doing for the rest of your life. Get it right, never take second best.

hello everyone

i just received my scores today and was wondering if I should retake....

here are my scores:

RC: 18

Bio: 20

Chem: 21

Science total: 21

AA: 20

PAT: 18

Carving: 26

other than my carving mark, i don't really feel that these scores are really competitive....

should i retake?

thank you for your input

Urgh...I thought I did much better than what I got sent in the mail:

PAT = 15

AA = 20 (RC = 22, Chem = 18, Bio = 18)

Carv = 19

I'm really worried about UofT since they are the one school I was gunning for and they consider the PAT which I did dreadfully on. My cumulative OMSAS GPA is 3.96. Any thoughts on whether I screwed myself out of an interview?

Urgh...I thought I did much better than what I got sent in the mail:

PAT = 15

AA = 20 (RC = 22, Chem = 18, Bio = 18)

Carv = 19

I'm really worried about UofT since they are the one school I was gunning for and they consider the PAT which I did dreadfully on. My cumulative OMSAS GPA is 3.96. Any thoughts on whether I screwed myself out of an interview?

No, I believe you may still be offered an interview. Range of PAT scores for those accepted last year was 14-27.

Cheers.

Archived