Premed 101 Forums

Interview Notification

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya, I got an interview at Calgary.

I posted my ambiguous message so that I would have some interesting quotes to write on the questionaire at the end of the UofA interview - you know, to demonstrate that keeping applicants waiting so long fosters neurosis. No great quotes so far, you guys are just too smart.

Good luck, see you at the U of A interview! ;)

wow, if any one thread is indicative of premed keeness, it has to be this one. u can pretty much summarize the last 8 pages of 'discussion' in two posts:

1) when do notifications come out?

2) last week of feb. pissing ur pants, biting ur nails, and doing the hula dance aint going to make it come ny faster (even if it is by carrier pigeon)

wow, if any one thread is indicative of premed keeness, it has to be this one. u can pretty much summarize the last 8 pages of 'discussion' in two posts:

2) last week of feb. pissing ur pants, biting ur nails, and doing the hula dance aint going to make it come ny faster (even if it is by carrier pigeon)

After reading your wopping 8 posts, I can tell you're just a bundle of sunshine already.

Hopefully you're only this rude on the internet because it's anonymous. Otherwise I feel bad for your future patients

After reading your wopping 8 posts, I can tell you're just a bundle of sunshine already.

Hopefully you're only this rude on the internet because it's anonymous. Otherwise I feel bad for your future patients

my bad for being honest about it, i'll try to tone down on that

and i'm actually a bundle of sunshine AND brutally honest in real life...imagine that. most people don't even find it offensive :D, all for a good chuckle right?

and sorry for only having a wopping 8 posts, my bad for finding other things to do with my time

I honestly thought it was honestly funny. It pokes good fun at how I've been incessantly checking my UofA email account, and this forum. :P

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

You'll be our HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A legend even!!

years from now people will say "remember when ________ called UofA admissions office because they had dropped off the face of the Earth and _______ found out when they were releasing offers and then all the neurotic premeds could sleep easy after that and there was peace in the world for ever and ever. The end"

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

You'll be our HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A legend even!!

years from now people will say "remember when ________ called UofA admissions office because they had dropped off the face of the Earth and _______ found out when they were releasing offers and then all the neurotic premeds could sleep easy after that and there was peace in the world for ever and ever. The end"

LOL, this is so gonna go in my sig.:D

Archived