Premed 101 Forums

CFMS Website Help

I guess this is related to residency interviews so I thought I'd post in this forum.

Does anyone know whether or not you have to strictly be from a canadian med school in order to become a member?

I've contacted them but no one has gotten back to me :(. I'm trying to get access to the residency interviews section ... anyone have a spare ID I could possibly borrow or be kind enough to copy and paste, can you please send me a PM.

Thanks for your help!

I guess I am in the same situation as TwinTurbo here. I wrote the CFMS a few messasges three weeks ago but to no avail. They still haven`t sent me an ID and I go to a canadian medical school.

And as interview season has almost started, I was wondering whethere there is a generous soul out there who could be kind enough to spare an ID or paste the interview sections.

Thank you so much!

Your CFMS representative should have the password/ID for your entire class. I'd contact them. There are some comments from past interview experiences on the website as well as the code etc to get a discount on westjet flights during interview season.

i have tried for the past week to logon to the cfms website, in particular to go to the section for residency interviews. i have my own login and password but everytime i click on the different specialties there is a website error. is anyone else experiencing this? can anyone help? thanks

i have tried for the past week to logon to the cfms website, in particular to go to the section for residency interviews. i have my own login and password but everytime i click on the different specialties there is a website error. is anyone else experiencing this? can anyone help? thanks

i think the database is down :(

Archived