Premed 101 Forums

2009 Queen's Interviews - When they are coming out / email delays / a few stats

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

md2be said cGPA was weak but last two years was a 3.8.... and was a grad student....

Possible that the 3.8 was grad GPA....

Because with a last two years of 3.8 ... and then to have the grad degree which would allow queens to still give an interview even if the GPA was too low...

I can't imagine that all adds up

this is fun, isn't it? </sarcasm>

this is exactly why Queen's should just post the cut-offs! Western does it every year and no apparent harm befalls them by doing so! :P

I really need to go do something else...can't keep checking the e-mail..........

oh...and maybe they've devised something different for grad students, so we shouldn't be concerned about md2be's rejection? who knows.

You know I always wondered why smart people went to the carribean. I always wonder "why didn't they just keep trying in canada"

oh wait wait I got this one: because canadian admissions are as ridiculous and absurd as keanu reeves winning an oscar and they don't want to put up with this bulls***.

Just got back from the gym. Still nothing. Lol. This is almost as awesome as the time Queen's didn't send me the "class is full" email and I held onto hope until, oh, the end of August when I found a thread talking about the email from six weeks prior here.

Good ol' Canada.

You know I always wondered why smart people went to the carribean. I always wonder "why didn't they just keep trying in canada"

oh wait wait I got this one: because canadian admissions are as ridiculous and absurd as keanu reeves winning an oscar and they don't want to put up with this bulls***.

Not even the carribean, just seeing how US schools handle interview invite would make you consider other option. Yeah sure, the process can be random, but at least they don't pretend to use a fixed standard and then change the cut-off every year.

Archived