Premed 101 Forums

Is it possible...interviews

The site says the week of Feb 9th...I doubt they will go out earlier than that... And I believe April 18th and 19th was posted after the 'TBA' and they just forgot to take that part down... April 18th and 19th dont correspond to last years' dates, so I would think they are accurate for this year...

It seems as though even Dr. Sutton isn't infallable, as I've heard rumours that the interview date may perhaps be moved to late March or early April. It seems as though they have been recieving quite a few complaints about the planned date, so I'd like to recant my previous statement of this being set in stone. With this said, this is still only a rumour, so I'd plan on it being on April 18-19, and make plans accordingly (for example, chat with your profs about switching exam times, etc.).

It seems as though even Dr. Sutton isn't infallable, as I've heard rumours that the interview date may perhaps be moved to late March or early April. It seems as though they have been recieving quite a few complaints about the planned date, so I'd like to recant my previous statement of this being set in stone. With this said, this is still only a rumour, so I'd plan on it being on April 18-19, and make plans accordingly (for example, chat with your profs about switching exam times, etc.).

Gah! that will make things more complex - I have to select my interview slots at the other schools on Feb 9. if it is to move hopefully they can select a new date/time and post it ASAP. It is probably less important what the date is, and more important we know when it is.

Right. Late March is unlikely since it would either be before or the weekend just after the next Med I & II exams (they need us as volunteers).

Good to know :) We all need a few less rumors in this process.

Seem weird that I might actually run into someone on this board in person - assuming i get an interview of course.

Heh, you'd be surprised how many people you actually know. It may be fewer than us Maritime students, since you're at Guelph, but it turns out that I've had a few classes with Astudentis, and we chat when we see each other around. The pre-med community who has actually made it past the MCAT is small to begin with, but those who participate in this forum is even smaller.

I very well may be. I would have chosen a userid different than my UNB login, had I known that this was going to be my forum name and not just what I need to know when I put in my password, but oh well. My real name is James Milne (I don't think there are any forum rules prohibiting people from saying their real names).

Archived