Premed 101 Forums

Practice MMI questions

Hello all, I received my interview invite with the practice MMI questions. Are these really just for practice or are they potential/probable questions that may be asked at the interview? I have seen posts on this form refering to the 5 questions that must be edited by experts in order to do well at the interview. What 5 questions are they refering to? If anyone has info on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello all, I received my interview invite with the practice MMI questions. Are these really just for practice or are they potential/probable questions that may be asked at the interview? I have seen posts on this form refering to the 5 questions that must be edited by experts in order to do well at the interview. What 5 questions are they refering to? If anyone has info on this it would be greatly appreciated.

The practice MMI questions are simply that. For practice. Although the scenarios in the interview will be different, the format will typically be the same.

The 5 questions are the ones that you answered in McMaster's application as part of the Autobiographical Submission section. Those questions were assessed in order to determine invitations to interview. Since you received an interview invite, those specific questions and the answers that you provided don't count for anything anymore. However, the responses that you submitted in them should be reviewed as it will give you a better understanding and is good review as to why medicine is the right career path for you (good for self reflection purposes).

Archived