Premed 101 Forums

Official Interview Invite thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest viscous

cgpa: 4.0

mcat: 15, 15, 12, T

EC: 4 nature pubs, 2 cell, 1 science pub, professional pilot, professional hiker, play 7 instruments

Grad/Non-Grad: graduated from BSc

for Feb 25

cgpa: 4.0

mcat: 15, 15, 12, T

EC: 4 nature pubs, 2 cell, 1 science pub, professional pilot, professional hiker, play 7 instruments

Grad/Non-Grad: graduated from BSc

for Feb 25

how come you posted a different set of stats on the queen's forum?

VR9, PS and BS > 10, total > 32, 3.92 recent 2 years.

Guest viscous
how come you posted a different set of stats on the queen's forum?

cuz i am lying here. or maybe on Queens forums.

btw, relax, i was trying to get the feeling of being someone else as I am sitting idle at the moment. I thought you would have guessed that such over-achievers might only exist on mars, not earth.

cuz i am lying here. or maybe on Queens forums.

btw, relax, i was trying to get the feeling of being someone else as I am sitting idle at the moment. I thought you would have guessed that such over-achievers might only exist on mars, not earth.

yeah i should have guessed. your real stats aren't bad though. 9 on the mcat is nothing to be ashamed of.

the 7 instrument part is totally believable. i have two friends in music education who can play >12 instruments each. the GPA and MCAT score are believable as well. the research publications are possible.

First of all, I think you love to say it.

Second of all, name calling really hurts my feelings.

Third of all, eBullying somebody because they are trying to have a tidy database/log of the most nerveracking admissions system in the country for the benefit of everyone, including both present and future applicants ,is really up/down there with wedgies. Although the '09 SuperBowl Pepsi commercial clearly outlines we outgrow wedgies and recess at some point, it seems there is always room for an outlier. :rolleyes:

stop bolding certain parts of your text to draw attention to them. I don't like that :(

also, HBP is forever your superior regardless of what he posts.

and having a tidy database of GPAs and MCAT scores says **** about ****. hence its useless sorry without the actual relevant information about an applicant.

props to viscous.

stop bolding certain parts of your text to draw attention to them. I don't like that :(

also, HBP is forever your superior regardless of what he posts.

and having a tidy database of GPAs and MCAT scores says **** about ****. hence its useless sorry without the actual relevant information about an applicant.

props to viscous.

woah woah woah, who are you? i like the backup though, makes me feel like NOTORIOUS

Archived