Premed 101 Forums

Interviews out!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm think that each A+ is 95%, each A is 87%, each A- is 83%. Some schools must be different. Not sure if a % table is floating around.

I'm also unsure if they just use the %s for schools that report %s (like U of T). Luckily, my % is the same by either system.

Do any current Saskatchewan med students know about the Billet list that we will be receiving in the mail? Are there alot of current students willing to have us stay with them? I'm from Ontario and trying to decide when to book my flights and whether I should pay for one or two nights in a hotel. If there is a good chance that we will be able to billet with someone, that would make my decision easier! Thanks in advance.

I'm think that each A+ is 95%, each A is 87%, each A- is 83%. Some schools must be different. Not sure if a % table is floating around.

I'm also unsure if they just use the %s for schools that report %s (like U of T). Luckily, my % is the same by either system.

Shoot... just missed the cutoff if this is the right scale. Ah well... Good luck to those who got invites!

Hmmm, my lack of an email would suggest no interview. What do you think?

Best two

Somewhere around 90-95 - really depends on there grading scale which I havent researched

MCAT

10-10-13-Q = 33Q meh

considering all the email crap from everyone this year I wouldn't say you are out yet! Seems like they are going out one at a time?

Well looking at the suggested grade conversions that others have posted I am pretty sure I am out. Ah well. There application was just so nice and easy I couldn't resist! Plus I am sure it would be great to study there.

I will wait and see but I am pretty doubtful at this point. Congrats to those who are interviewing at Sask. Congrats to those who know either way at this point!

Archived