Premed 101 Forums

Toronto and western

the average GPA was 3.83/4.0 and the average DAT scores were 20 on the Academic Average section and 20 on the Perceptual Ability section.

I just got out my November 2008 DAT Score Scale...

a 20 in AA is 92nd percentile

note: only 83 people got higher than a 20 AA.. but 136 hit 20 on the dot

a 20 in PAT is 80th percentile

note: 216 people got higher than a 20 PAT, but 104 hit 20 on the dot..

that's pretty crazy considering not everyone who wrote the DAt is from Ontario and applied to U ofT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just making sure, say you're applying during your fourth year, then they drop your worst year right?

So they really only look at your two best years?

they drop your worst year, so long as its not your most recently completed year. So, if u are in fourth year, they will only drop your lowest mark if it happens to be your first or second year mark.

I just got out my November 2008 DAT Score Scale...

a 20 in AA is 92nd percentile

note: only 83 people got higher than a 20 AA.. but 136 hit 20 on the dot

a 20 in PAT is 80th percentile

note: 216 people got higher than a 20 PAT, but 104 hit 20 on the dot..

that's pretty crazy considering not everyone who wrote the DAt is from Ontario and applied to U ofT

hi contach,

i've seen your amazing stats on predents

did u get an invite to UfT?

how did u prepare for your other interview? and why did u find it hard?

UBC.. and I didn't really prepare haha....

i think i flopped the whole interview because I was spending a lot of time describing the events (for the past behavioural questions) and not enough time describing how i reacted, what I did, or evaluating/reflecting on the outcome(s).. I don't know.. I got flustered during a few of the questions.. I think the interviewers tried to help me by asking follow-ups but even despite this, I don't think I did the latter part of each question well...

It's amazing how many users there are that have some permutation of "toothfairy," which i thought would be so original for a gay dentist :P

omg! hahahaa! cute! :D i've seen a lot of "tooth fairies" lately.. the name just fits i suppose hehe!

and here i was thinking about how clever i was ;)

it is more likely to be the end of the week, because they dont want a million ppl calling them asking why they didnt get interviews...so they send them out late Friday. So, end of this week, or end of next. Judging by the timing of last years emails, I would say end of next week.

Archived