Premed 101 Forums

not available yet

March 1st here, I wanted the 29th of March :(

I know, I have my paramedic practicum on Feb 27-March 2nd, I just e-mailed my coordinator and said I have to take 3 days off, she's not gonna like it considering how she said even things like family weddings are "not a good enough excuse" as far as she's concerned (even if the practicum preceptor says it's fine). LOL, I said in the e-mail that I have no other options, hopefully she'll understand.:rolleyes:

TYPE 2009 ALONG WITH YOUR SIX DIGIT NUMBER. I BASHED THE KEY ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES WITH JUST MY SIX DIGIT NUMBER (LIKE IT SUGGESTS ON THE SITE) BEFORE COMING HERE AND REALIZING IT NEEDS THE 2009 AS WELL.

Have a nice day :)

lol that's exactly what i did

and i'm in vancouver so it was 5:00am in the morning i had forced myself to wake up and i'm trying to figure out wth is going on. thankfully it worked

Anyone able to switch from the 2nd weekend to the 1st? I got a major problem with having to go on the first weekend, I'm on paramedic practicum and this b!tch in the office is on a power trip and telling me she won't let me take 2 days off to go to an interview (also accused me of lying, "because medical school interview invites came out in like September" :rolleyes: ), even though my preceptor is totally cool with it. I'll be done practicum by end of March, so it won't be a problem anymore. Would appreciate it if someone volunteered, otherwise my preceptor will have to forge paperwork for me, and I don't wanna get either of us in trouble.

Archived