Premed 101 Forums

Interview invites not out, but someone wants to scare people

This is a social experiment, I am looking to see how many hits this gets in 1 day.

Seriously though, they should be really soon. After speaking with the ever so kind ladies at the Dal admissions office, who are always so happy to hear from us pre-meds, things seem to be right on track.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a social experiment, I am looking to see how many hits this gets in 1 day.

Seriously though, they should be really soon. After speaking with the ever so kind ladies at the Dal admissions office, who are always so happy to hear from us pre-meds, things seem to be right on track.

You tricked me. I did a double take.

mean, very mean :)

other forums (maybe this forum too?) used to place a week-long ban on people who would start this type of thread. i remember sdn in particular would ban posters in the mcat forum who made false "scores are out!!" threads.

unb student, whatever your login is - have some consideration!

Yes, I abhor this thread. I can't wait any longer. Interestingly I noticed that the admissions website says they will update their website once invites are sent out. I laughed when I read this because what premed is checking that website more often than their own email, especially this week? I'd know through email much quicker than by checking the admissions website...

2 more days...

maybe I'll shut down all computer use for 2 straight days to preserve my sanity!

Haha, sorry to all of those who are upset by this thread. To be honest, I thought (and still think) it would be kind of funny to cause some harmless mayhem and watch how it all plays out while we all wait in agony for our acceptance for interviews. It seems like most everyone is in on it now though, lol.

Also, odds are that a new post will be created when the real deal happens, so if you don't get a kick out of this (even though it seems some of you have), just continue to disregard it.

That reminds me - how many super moderators are there running around on this board. Only think I ever saw one.

I typically keep an eye on the Dal forum. Dal was one of the three schools that I applied to, and my decision to attend Queen's rather than Dal was a tough one, given all the great things about Dal. I don't regret my decision, but Dal still holds a special place in my heart, given that they were willing to allow me to become a doctor - something only 2 other schools were willing to do. :)

Elaine

I typically keep an eye on the Dal forum. Dal was one of the three schools that I applied to, and my decision to attend Queen's rather than Dal was a tough one, given all the great things about Dal. I don't regret my decision, but Dal still holds a special place in my heart, given that they were willing to allow me to become a doctor - something only 2 other schools were willing to do. :)

Elaine

and that would be the one super moderator I am familar with :)

Hehehe, best to assume they are out tomorrow at 5:00. Less stressful :)

Thats what I told myself on Monday. I actually was trying to settle others down on the forum this week. Now I'm the anxious one! Oh well, I am really doubting my chances at an interview anyway. Ah the life of an OOP.

Archived