Premed 101 Forums

OOP/NB/PEI Waiting Countdown

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehehe i do believe some will come out next week too, but just not the ones we are hoping for!

7hrs later ah maybe you are right, it probably wont come out for another few weeks (it did say end of March)... its better to keep a mentality of not receiving it so that we dont waste time

... we've all got our own demons that we're battling with right now, haha...

--Demons, yes how true!!!

I really wish that MUN would send out the letters all in the same kind of envelope.

--I would agree with you... I don't particularly care which method a school uses to notify applicants, but it should be the same for all.

sigh, i think its another day that we are not going to hear back

does anyone have an anonymous email that they can use ask for the tentative date the post-interview notification will be released?

Edit: I guess the competition is extra strong this year and a close race, maybe that is why they are taking longer than the previous years (where interviews seem to have been conducted after ours this year and they were notified by early march)

Someone owes me 10 bucks. I have an inside source, and the news will be unveiled on the 17th. Sleep tight until then.

By the 17th, do you mean that they'll be mailed or recieved on the 17th? If you mean they'll be recieved, how can you be so sure, given that everyone lives in different places. If you mean mailed why the hell has MUN waited so long? lol.

By the 17th, do you mean that they'll be mailed or recieved on the 17th? If you mean they'll be recieved, how can you be so sure, given that everyone lives in different places. If you mean mailed why the hell has MUN waited so long? lol.
Wow, you really need to relax a little. You're going to find out this month. Go for a jog. Play some soccer. Find a new band to listen to. Do something sweet for your girlfriend... or find a girlfriend. Do anything other than obsessing about when you will find out. After reading your above post, I've come to the conclusion that it's not out of the realm of possibility that you've actually gone insane. Best wishes and good luck!

Who did you speak to?

Just one of the ladies who always answers. I'm not sure on her name, but I have every reason to believe she'd know what was going on just as much an anyone else.

how did you get thorough, both times I called, I went straight to voice mail....

Just sheer luck, I guess. Hopefully this luck holds until early next week, lol.

A friend of mine just got her letter today. She was waitlisted. Apparently you have to sign for those as well, which makes me think they were sent with purolator. She lives in Saint John, and the central processing plant for Canada Post in New Brunswick is in Dieppe.

I guess anyone who has a chance of getting in will be hearing back today (or tomorrow, on a long shot).

Archived