Premed 101 Forums

Is there a way to find out the scores for our application prior to the interview?

Hey,

I am sure some of you have noticed that on the U of C medicine homepage, it says you can log in to find out your 2008 application scores. Is this for the most recent application cycle? Because my log in doesn't work.

If the scores are going to be available later, does anybody know when?

Thanks

Hey,

I am sure some of you have noticed that on the U of C medicine homepage, it says you can log in to find out your 2008 application scores. Is this for the most recent application cycle? Because my log in doesn't work.

If the scores are going to be available later, does anybody know when?

Thanks

No, 2008 scores are for last year's cycle. Also, if you log in, it doesn't give you any scores, not sure why (I was able to access them when they were first put up, though), all it says for me is that I was rejected for interview.

• 2 weeks later...
I am pretty sure that they do not reject any OOP applicants on May 15 and therefore the wait list is the number of OOP interviewed minus the few excepted.

I'm sure if a red flag came up in the interview (ie- the interviewee said/did something stupid) then they will be rejected. Otherwise I agree with you

It is just an informed opinion based on my experience from last application cycle. I was wait listed last year and know a few other people who were as well. The consensus was that Calgary keeps an extensive list because there tends to be a decent amount of movement and a few years ago the school almost exhausted their list.

Archived