Premed 101 Forums

written assignment

hey guys

the assignment is 15mins, handwritten...how much are we expected to write???? An essay? Certainly not 5 paragraph essay, so 3 paragraphs??? I remember that's what I did on MCAT but we had 30mins for that essay.

So would a paragraph be ok then??? It's the time constraint that is an issue for me. The email says assignment not essay so I was just wondering what people thought.

thanks

hey guys

the assignment is 15mins, handwritten...how much are we expected to write???? An essay? Certainly not 5 paragraph essay, so 3 paragraphs??? I remember that's what I did on MCAT but we had 30mins for that essay.

So would a paragraph be ok then??? It's the time constraint that is an issue for me. The email says assignment not essay so I was just wondering what people thought.

thanks

can't say much - NDA, but I am a slow writer, and I felt there was enough time.

^ thanks...some people on this board never finished that's why I'm asking

I didn't finish b/c I'm an idiot and spent the first 7 min or so thinking of something profound to put down. I was a sentence away from finishing when time was up..but I scribbled all the way :o

I didn't finish b/c I'm an idiot and spent the first 7 min or so thinking of something profound to put down. I was a sentence away from finishing when time was up..but I scribbled all the way :o

Well, at least it was profound! hehe. Ya, I am a bit nervous about this writing assignment. I assume it will be one of the questions they would usually ask in the interview.

Archived