Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Acceptances Are Out

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the waitlist guys^ They move about 20-40 spots. Last year only 20 (I think), but you're almost guaranteed a spot when you're that low on the list.

Err, that's not to say don't make backup plans, 'cause who knows maybe something really crazy will happen...=P

Hi guys,...

I just got rejected, not even wait listed. Aside from feeling like utter ****, I'm just slightly confused. The averages for those admitted were GPA 3.84, AA 20, and PAT 20.

I have 3.88, 21, 17. Can someone tell me if that PAT score of 17 really hurt me, or if it was more likely the interview? The interview I thought went okay except for the last question where I botched it.

I've sent an email to their office but I was wondering if any of you guys could give me your thoughts?

Thanks, and congrats to those who got in.

Hi guys,...

I just got rejected, not even wait listed. Aside from feeling like utter ****, I'm just slightly confused. The averages for those admitted were GPA 3.84, AA 20, and PAT 20.

I have 3.88, 21, 17. Can someone tell me if that PAT score of 17 really hurt me, or if it was more likely the interview? The interview I thought went okay except for the last question where I botched it.

I've sent an email to their office but I was wondering if any of you guys could give me your thoughts?

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that man. I don't know ... maybe your interview wasn't as strong as you thought? Maybe the personality test ?

Hey guys I just checked my email and I received an acceptance from U of T!

Here are my stats for the people interested:

3rd year IP

GPA 3.97

AA 18

PAT 16

I really thought my DAT scores might screw me but they didn't matter too much I guess since DAT is only worth 10%.

Congratulations to those who got in and good luck to those on the waitlist!

Hi guys,...

Yikes those are really good stats. It must've been the interview or the personality test.

If it helps, I have a 3.96, AA = 20 and a PAT = 15. Don't think the PAT score carries that big a weight since someone else got in with a low one too.

omg, because of the way the OP wrote the title of the thread (Uoft Acce...), I thought it said U of A

I almost shat my pants

congratulations though HAHA

LOL. I tried to change the name of the thread but it wouldn't let me :(

Thanks for the stats guys (and the sympathy mach :P). Yeah now that I think of it, it must be the interview. Amazing how much thought needs to go into seemingly simple answers, huh? I don't think I could have messed up the personality test - the "right" answers and "wrong" answers were pretty plain to see (lol - do you sit alone in a corner thinking you're better thane veryone else?)

Well there's always Western, and I think I did a lot better in that interview but who knows. Have fun at U of T :P

Archived