Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Acceptances Are Out

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand corrected on the waiting lists. Just to give you guys a heads up don't rush to go buy a labtop for the "Mandatory" labtop program at U of T. You don't really need it. Or atleast for first year. A lot of my classmates bought new ones and were annoyed at how little they used them in school. Congrats to all who got in and good luck to those on the waiting lists. See you at orientation.

FYI guys, they accepted more than 30 off the waitlist last year, not 21 (confirmed by a friend who called in).

oo really, thats interesting cuz i actually met the person who was number 22 on the waitlist last year and he said, he finished at number 1 before classes started...

oo really, thats interesting cuz i actually met the person who was number 22 on the waitlist last year and he said, he finished at number 1 before classes started...

Maybe it's possible that the IP waitlist moved 21 spots and the OOP waitlist moved 9?

Hmm, I don't really think he would be privy to that information, tbh. Sounds like he's just assuming he was the last one cause he got accepted so late.

Maybe it's possible that the IP waitlist moved 21 spots and the OOP waitlist moved 9?

Nope, the OOP waitlist is not that long.

It definitely looks like having a grad degree did help a lot. Four people on here, including myself, all got acceptances with having completed or almost completed our masters.

Just wondering if there are any bonus points for those who have MD degree before. It seems Masters students are getting lot of benefit but since MD is undergrads degree no benefit for that. And not even going to gain any bonus marks since its not honors.

Just wondering if there are any bonus points for those who have MD degree before. It seems Masters students are getting lot of benefit but since MD is undergrads degree no benefit for that. And not even going to gain any bonus marks since its not honors.

what made you decide to switch from MD to DDS? That's a pretty big switch, 4 years med before dents, plus 4 years undergrad?...

I don't know about MD, but I got a surprising acceptance from UT dental this week with my honours undergrad BSc in pharmacy degree from '05, even despite my crummy PAT score.

Archived