Premed 101 Forums

Official PM101 Fantasy Baseball Orgasm 2009

THX

The Official 2009 PM101 Fantasy Baseball Orgasm is about to begin! All PM101 members are encouraged to join.

The league is on yahoo fantasy sports, law is the commissioner and we are drafting LIVE Friday at 5pm Eastern Time (2pm PDT) - arrive a few minutes early! To join you must have a yahoo account, it only takes a minute or two to create. If you can't draft at that time, you can setup an autopick with a pre-made list of players that you would like to draft if they are available.

Once you have an account, access this link:

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

It is a private free league. The League # is 331468 and the password is pm101. Remember to use your PM101 name! If you are a lurker, you are free to join as well.

Here is the summary:

League Name: PM101 Baseball Orgasm

Password: pm101

League Type: Custom

Draft Type Live Online Draft

Unique League Name: p101

Draft Time: Fri Apr 17 5pm EST/2pm PDT

I hope you will join us and have fun!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Haha JANNY you PWNED my ass the first week. That was just ridiculous. Ever since then, I am recovering... but so slowly! :P I think I'll climb back up by the end, but you, my friend, are evil.

Law is up to #4 in the league (was #10/10 when this post was made) and I'm over 500 after janny whipped me to 0-16 after the first week :eek:!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived