Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Care to share?

Happily... when I'm done :)

The problem, however, I am not working with current data (a lot of this data dates back to the 2000-2005 time frame) and finding new data is a real struggle but my caveat is I don't believe there has been such drastic changes from then to now to suggest the problems in rural health have greatly diminished.

GOOD LUCK C!!!

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sitting at my doctor's office. 12 kids running, cryimg, shouting and carrying on like the devil posessed them.

Helpppppp meeeeeeeeee

Did you bring headphones? Plug 'em in and blast your music.

Or, depending on if it's a walkin versus an appt, I'd go for a stroll outside the chaotic clinic.

GL

Not quite sure I agree with this picture, and what a mean thing to say to those who are naturally thin lol

sorry. I just thought it was funny since big girls rarely get much love. Especially when (de)motivational posters mostly make fun of them and praise skinny girls.

It made me giggle

I think 3 out of 4 of them look more athletic than 'thick' though, and in most guys eyes, athletic > skinny women.

I agree but I don't think they look very athletic, maybe the one on the far right only.

The girls who barely eat and don't exercise are so noticeable though lol I as well think it's sexy when you can tell a girl is fit.

Happily... when I'm done :)

The problem, however, I am not working with current data (a lot of this data dates back to the 2000-2005 time frame) and finding new data is a real struggle but my caveat is I don't believe there has been such drastic changes from then to now to suggest the problems in rural health have greatly diminished.

GOOD LUCK C!!!

Yes, rural health is a great issue. Are you specifically looking at the issue in NO? Or rural health, in general?

And thanks, aaron!

gonna break a world record today !! (uofa dodgeball game)

Yay! G'luck!

Just got a super fantastic package couriered to me by a client. Had a very nice thank you letter along with a generous gift card to the apple store.

While the gift card is nice, better is that thy're listening, implementing and acting on my analysis and recommendations to affect change! And.. That that're learning. Teaching and seeing their growth through knowledge is always so rewarding :)

Back to my papers....

Archived