Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I was given an ultimatum today. Basically I need to show up for PBL and my family practice preceptorship or be put on medical leave and not graduate with my class. No way in hell I'll let the latter happen when I'm seeing drastic improvement week by week and so close to having my arm be adequate. I'll have to taxi it to campus and back and to my preceptor's office. Damn it, just 2-3 more weeks and my arm will be as good as new.

Yesss!! Haha worst program. The graphs you gotta make are annoying too but the write up is easy otherwise. And your welcome! I thought it was the most genius idea when someone told me it.

My god. UBC res students are must be remarkably unproductive. I know I would've got zero work done in first year if there was a liquor store right on campus! lol

Hahaha I knew you'd know it!! My lab TA was like yeah this program has been known to crash for years.... I guess they're running out of ideas for first yea bio labs? :P hahaah and yeah it is a genius idea :)

Well' date=' I am sitting waiting for first year students to come so I can mentor them and help them prepare for their midterms.. I was so enthusiastic to help people but No-one is showing up :(, at least I am getting paid.. But still, I thought it least one would come by.[/quote']

Sounds like office hours :)

Archived