Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

The trade deadline was underwhelming this year.

It sucked! Lost 1 player I've always liked (but who has been getting screwed over by the coaches all year long), and kept 3-4 other players I really really really thought should have gone :/

I'm going to the Habs-Leafs game this coming Saturday with my sister and brother-in-law, can't wait!

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scully- it's not wasted time. You're still young, no matter what it feels like right now. You're younger than me... :)

In other news- Plan Polar Bear V2.0 may be in the works. Possibly going to a town with more dogs than people. :)

Also, I sent 2 people to hospital yesterday. Never had to do that before. :/ Need to get my HepB shots ASAP.

So... the sun was shining today and I had a burst of happiness and went a little flower crazy today lol. Well, more than a little haha.

Everyone in my family has been a little meh because of winter. So, I ordered a sunflower bouquet for my grandparents, birthday bouquet for my sister (it's her birthday soon), chrysanthemums for my mom, and a fruit basket for my dad.

P.S.

Dear Spring, you're welcome here any time now.

SKY! WAI U NO SNO!?

I was looking forward to a snow day with all the reports about a huge storm coming. The last one turned out to be a false alarm for TO; I'm starting to wonder whether this one will also be! Hmmmmmm.

In other news: I will never make fun off sissy looking fitness classes again. Pilates kicked my butt.... for the second week in a row! :(

ashamed!

That's odd! It's working fine for me?

Yea it's weird - nothing is popping up on my end such that I can't even see my blog posts never mind writing a post =S

Edit: NVM, i think something's going on with my IE. Works fine on Chrome =)

Need to finish writing two papers and my brain is stuck in the mud.

frigging annoying.

I hope everyone is doing well :)

Good luck!!

In 24 hours it will finally be March break!! One more midterm tomorrow afternoon, then a 10-day break before our last midterm :) I'm going to the Habs-Leafs game on Saturday night and then going home for a couple of days before coming back to Montreal as I still have physio to do.. Can't wait to see my family and dog!

GL aaron!

I am almost done this course, then onto the next. The next one seems like the assignments will be substantially less motivation-destroying. The way the assignments in the last 3 courses are- I basically rewrite the textbook for every question. It's really difficult for me and I'm glad I'll be out of it soon.

Also- Arctic Winter Games are coming soon! AND I just found out I'll be heading 500km away to teach a first aid course for 2 days, they're going to cover food, accomodation, and mileage for me to head to this community of ~100 people. :D

That win put them in 8th for the time being. They are also still in the mix to win the division. They needed a win tonight after they threw-up on themselves against Edmonton.
They have some key divisional games this month. Like 6 or 7 against SE teams. That'll determine a lot in terms of the standing.

Almost 20 games left. Still a chance.

Tomorrow night's game against the Habs pits the 2 worst teams from the East since 2012 (apparently 24 & 25 points each lol). I hope it's a good game since the other 2 times I went to see a game it ended up being pretty bad and boring :/

Tomorrow night's game against the Habs pits the 2 worst teams from the East since 2012 (apparently 24 & 25 points each lol). I hope it's a good game since the other 2 times I went to see a game it ended up being pretty bad and boring :/
At least there's a good atmosphere at Centre Bell. It would be worse if it were a boring game with quiet fans.

Archived