Premed 101 Forums

O-week schedule

Guest bj

Guest Chieka

Thanks for that, bj. Last time I checked the site, I got the "Aren't you keen to be checking for this info already?" message. :P

Btw, is anyone else suprised that O-week now begins on August 25, not August 26?

C.

Guest peachy

Definitely surprised about the early date, and going to have to cancel a few things that I was supposed to do on the 25th.... Sigh.

Guest Toonces

It sounds just awesome (except Indian Motorcycle, but that's just me).. a really good mix for everyone, both newbies and old TO-er's. And I love the opening thingy.

Guest kit115

<< 4:25 pm >> Just woke up and find myself checking out the O-week schedule.

Whoa, we start on Auguest 25!! :8o Good thing I had my flight in on the 24. Hey, anyone moving into the Grad House me on that beautiful Monday morning?

Just wanna say hi to all my fellow UOT07ers and looks we we're in for a crazy week. But I'm not too sure about that Indian Motocycle thing... :rollin

ChOw.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chin up

Good to know I'm not the only one who's less than thrilled with the Indian Motorcycle thing... but hell, I'll try anything once. Worse case, a bunch of us end up in the corner with our heads in our drinks.

Anyone have ideas about dress code in general, aside from the more obvious events? I only ask because I'm a huge slob and can't trust my own judgement. (I'll clearly be a huge hit on the club scene.)

looks like it's going to be an awesome week! Really appreciate all the hard work on the part of the organizers.

Guest kit115

Hahahaha.... :rollin

I'm glad someone popped the question about dress code. I went shopping yesterday for some back-to-school clothing because I've been out of the campus for a year now and I have nothing "cool" to wear to meet all my new friends in Toronto! (Sounds like a bad case of jitters for entry into HIGH SCHOOL, eh?)

But seriously, I'm getting nervous. Vancouver seems much more tame in comparison to the bigger city of Toronto. I hope I won't get torn to pieces by you bigger city boys out there!

So I brought some formal and some informal wear. Just to cover all bases. See ya guys on Monday. :smokin

Guest Kirsteen

Hey you UofT O-week folks!

Perchance, did you happen to have a wee event today that involved you guys nipping out to the patches of grass outside the Dean's office, by Queen's Park Circle? I happened to be whizzing down the road at ~11am and spotted a crowd of folks, many dressed in khakis (;) ), mulling about--which is relatively unusual for that spot.

If it was you guys, I hope you're enjoying O-week!

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Oohp!

Oh well, it's nice to see that a fire alarm can bring some good things like collegiality as well as fire engines. ;)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived