Premed 101 Forums

Waitlisters Unite!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so thats one for today. just curious Redwings, did you send your confirmation for alternate list and final transcripts already?

yeah, i sent all the confirmation material. I don't know if my final transcripts have been received, but I think the confimation for the alternate list was probably received.

thanks for posting astudentis and redwings, this must mean that people are not waiting until the June 1 deadline to submit their acceptance, and fortunately UofA is acting quickly on the spaces that are freeing up.

Now I have double the reason to obsessively watch my inbox.

is that good or bad thing? thank goodness tomorrow is the weekend.

congrats to you both and anyone else who has heard good news!!

Just got accepted off the waitlist today. Can't say the time, since I was at work all day. My first choice school, so I'll be taking the spot, but thought I'd let you guys know they're sending them out.

Keep on hoping! I thought I botched my interview so bad that I had all but given up....

no, def not, how could they be? the deadline to accept is monday

Are all the waitlist positions offered? Does that mean that now we have to wait for another 2 weeks, until the next round of offers? Are there more OOP who got off the waitlist?

So, we basically have to wait for another 2 weeks to find out if the current accepted people will turn it down or not, right? So, basically all the OOP's originally rejected acceptances have been offered to the top people on the wait list, correct?

Now we're cooking with oil.

Archived