Premed 101 Forums

Does everyone have their snail mail package already?

Hello everyone,

Did everyone who got accepted get their snail mail package already? I didnt get one yet, but i guess that is to be expected as every piece of mail I get is dated one-two weeks earlier. Anyways, just wondering if you got it and what is enclosed in it?

Thanks

i was hoping to get one

i also was hoping it wood have our new UWO email and student number

I'm pretty pumped for a new email address. The UWO email address I am using has a very unprofessional 69 in it. haha It's tough applying for things with that email address.

I'm pretty pumped for a new email address. The UWO email address I am using has a very unprofessional 69 in it. haha It's tough applying for things with that email address.

at waterloo and guelph if there is a reason you don't like your email address you can request it to be changed. I would surprised it at Western it is not the same.

at waterloo and guelph if there is a reason you don't like your email address you can request it to be changed. I would surprised it at Western it is not the same.

Hrm... I should look into that. Curse my generic asian last name. :P I shouldn't complain, some people I know are in the 300s. haha jokes.

Archived