Premed 101 Forums

Which Undergrad University Did Most People From Your Medical School Go To????

I am planning on going to York even though I am accepted for UofT Life Sciences becaues I think I'll have a higher average there. (OR I MAY TRANSFER AFTER FIRST YEAR AT U OF T). Think i should?

I want to know if most people from your medical school went to a certain university? Did a lot go to York or more Uoft?

THE BIG QUESIION!:

WHERE DID MOST PEOPLE AT YOUR MED SCHOOLS GO TO FOR THEIR UNDERGRAD IF YOU HAD TO PICK THE MOST COMMON PLACE

I am planning on going to York even though I am accepted for UofT Life Sciences becaues I think I'll have a higher average there. (OR I MAY TRANSFER AFTER FIRST YEAR AT U OF T). Think i should?

I want to know if most people from your medical school went to a certain university? Did a lot go to York or more Uoft?

THE BIG QUESIION!:

WHERE DID MOST PEOPLE AT YOUR MED SCHOOLS GO TO FOR THEIR UNDERGRAD IF YOU HAD TO PICK THE MOST COMMON PLACE

I went to UofT and I ***DO NOT*** recommend it. I know of at least 3 people who went to York for undergrad and were accepted to medical school (1 went to Mac and 2 went to UofT).

THE BIG QUESIION!:

I know you're just in highschool, so I won't be too hard on you. I will, however, give you three pieces of good information:

1) Don't type in allcaps. It's rude.

2) Don't spam multiple forums with the same poorly written post. It's rude.

3) Specifically for UWO, the information you're interested in is on page 46 of the most recent Dean's Report:

http://www.schulich.uwo.ca/administration/Deans-newsletters/Deans_Report_2008.pdf

I know you're just in highschool, so I won't be too hard on you. I will, however, give you three pieces of good information:

1) Don't type in allcaps. It's rude.

2) Don't spam multiple forums with the same poorly written post. It's rude.

3) Specifically for UWO, the information you're interested in is on page 46 of the most recent Dean's Report:

http://www.schulich.uwo.ca/administration/Deans-newsletters/Deans_Report_2008.pdf

Looks like UWO likes to take people from their own school.

Looks like UWO likes to take people from their own school.

that's just probably the swomen advantage. People from that area are more likely to go that university (that whole stay at home advantage). So when it is med school application time it just lines up that way :)

Archived