Premed 101 Forums

U of T wait list

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It says I have until August 24, 2009. I have to also provide $4000 in money order.

I think it's only $2000 according to the slip and that's what the secretary said when I called. My letter isn't up to date (ie. it says second deposits are due August 14th...I received their offer after the 14th). The people that were accepted from the start had to pay two $2000 deposits. More time to change their minds = 2 deposits. Also, I was told by the secretary that the immunization form should be completed by the start of class.

Yeah, I called the UofT dentistry admission office. She said since I got accepted so late, I only have to pay $2000.

I think it's only $2000 according to the slip and that's what the secretary said when I called. My letter isn't up to date (ie. it says second deposits are due August 14th...I received their offer after the 14th). The people that were accepted from the start had to pay two $2000 deposits. More time to change their minds = 2 deposits. Also, I was told by the secretary that the immunization form should be completed by the start of class.

Archived