Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Exam - May 28, 2009 - Calgary, AB

mr nice guy

Hi everyone,

To those of you writing the MCAT in Calgary, May 28/09, does anyone know the correct location for the test? I received an e-mail stating that the location had changed, however my AAMC details still state the old location.

Old Location:

Holiday Inn - CALGARY-MACLEOD TRAIL SOUTH

Address: 4206 MACLEOD TRAIL

New Location:

2750 Sundrige Blvd NE Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport, Calgary, Alberta

T1Y3C2

The test begins at noon. If anyone can confirm the correct location that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

To those of you writing the MCAT in Calgary, May 28/09, does anyone know the correct location for the test? I received an e-mail stating that the location had changed, however my AAMC details still state the old location.

Old Location:

Holiday Inn - CALGARY-MACLEOD TRAIL SOUTH

Address: 4206 MACLEOD TRAIL

New Location:

2750 Sundrige Blvd NE Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport, Calgary, Alberta

T1Y3C2

The test begins at noon. If anyone can confirm the correct location that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Umm, can't help ya there...but you might want to call both the centers, seeing as your test date is fast approaching!! Good luck! :)

Hey!

It'd totally be a good idea to check.

I went up to write in Edmonton last Friday and when I went up to check into my hotel they asked why I was staying with them. When I told them that I was writing my MCAT there the next day they looked totally confused. Then a guy came from the back and told me it had been moved to a new location. AAMC didn't email me or anything...

So, it would probably be a good plan to check. Just log-in like your going to register for a test date, and it will come up with your registered date and location.

Anyways, good luck!

Edit: just read you already did that. I'd try calling both places to see what's going on.

Archived