Premed 101 Forums

Premed101 T-shirts

Do you want p101 t-shirts?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want p101 t-shirts?

• Do want
    • Do not want
    • Do not care

How come SDN has t-shirts and we don't? Who else thinks we need p101 t-shirts? If enough people are interested, we can put together a design and then I (or whoever) can order a set and sell them through the website.

Please pick your options:

1) I want a p101 t-shirt to exist

2) I do not want a p101 t-shirt to exist

3) I do not care if a p101 t-shirt exists

do-want.jpg

omg-do-not-want.jpg

T-shirt-I-don%27t-care-785391.jpg

Lol at the second cat... :D

We could also use a site like CafePress (http://www.cafepress.ca/) once the design is ready. Everyone could order their shirt(s) from them. This would help us avoid all the trouble associated with a bulk order, including transferring funds between users, repackaging and shipping each shirt back individually. Just a thought....

Great idea Jochi !

Lol at the second cat... :D

You could also use a site like CafePress (http://www.cafepress.ca/) once you have the design ready. Everyone could order their shirt(s) from them. We could thus save all the trouble associated with a bulk order, with the repackaging and sending the shirts back to everyone. Just a thought....

Great idea Jochi !

Oh yeah, you're right (as you can tell, I've never done this before).

I thought if you wanted a good rate, you needed to order greater amounts, which is why I was thinking more along the lines of selling through here (i.e. someone on here buys in bulk and then they can sell individually through p101).

Oh yeah, you're right (as you can tell, I've never done this before).

I thought if you wanted a good rate, you needed to order greater amounts, which is why I was thinking more along the lines of selling through here (i.e. someone on here buys in bulk and then they can sell individually through p101).

I don't know how much we could save ordering in bulk. We'll have to compare (bulk price + bulk shipping cost + individual shipping cost at a personal rate) versus

(individual price + individual shipping cost at a corporate rate).

Brb :D

Here are the rates from CafePress, for one of their own design on a simple white shirt (we don't have to order from them, it's just to give you an idea):

Individual ordering:

1 shirt: 19.99$ per shirt + free shipping = 19.99$ per shirt

Bulk ordering:

90+ shirts: 5.99$ per shirt + free shipping = 5.99$ per shirt

+ Shipping the shirt back to a specific user (for a 30x30x5cm package weighting 500g, from the east coast to the west coast): around 12$

+ Packaging: let's say 1$

= Around 19$

It seems both options end up costing the same (but are we really going to order 90+ shirts ?). Bulk ordering will also be a lot of trouble for the "chosen one".

OK, now we just need to find someone who's not artistically challenged to do the design - if any. I personally would be just fine with the URL "http://www.premed101.com/forums," but chances are, someone here might have a flight of fantasy, so to speak, and produce something monumental.

OK, now we just need to find someone who's not artistically challenged to do the design - if any. I personally would be just fine with the URL "http://www.premed101.com/forums," but chances are, someone here might have a flight of fantasy, so to speak, and produce something monumental.

I just realized that Premed101 does not have a logo... :( Well, let's hope someone with artistic skills will step up (I know they exist, I remember reading a user was drawing mangas as a hobby).

Oh, and don't forget we can use the front and the back of the shirt :D

I just realized that Premed101 does not have a logo... :( Well, let's hope someone with artistic skills will step up (I know they exist, I remember reading a user was drawing mangas as a hobby).

Oh, and don't forget we can use the front and the back of the shirt :D

We could do URL on one side and Ian Wong jokes on the other, lollll.

I will buy one. :)

ditto ;):P:cool:

btw, the multiple emoticons were to fill 10 chars ... then I realized they looked stupid without an explanation. and now I'm thinking i don't even need the emoticons anymore since I obviously have more than 10 chars, lol

• 2 weeks later...
"hey guys, im new here. I know that this has

probably been posted 1000 times, and that a simple search would find my answer. I

also know that I'm going to get flamed for even asking this. Anyways, I need some help"

Jochi, did somebody really post this ? lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived