Premed 101 Forums

May 29: waitlist movement?

making that phonecall with my boss sittin behind might mean i might not only not be in med school but also poor and jobless:rolleyes:

she already thinks im a nutcase for refreshing the same page every 15 secs...

I had that problem around the 15th. Can't tell my boss I got into med school until I am ready to give my 2 weeks, or very likely I will giving my 2 minutes instead :)

He probably thought i was insane from muttering to myself and clicking repeatingly that day.

Admissions officer is not in the office, so no offers will be sent out today. It should most likely start up by tomorrow.

I've heard these promises before when someone posted that they called and were told monday was the day. lets just hope imagine is right THIS time. today was an agonizing wait.

I work construction so I've been on my phone all day (as I am now) and looking at the forum. my boss wants to throw my phone through a window lol cuz refreshing this thing isn't as fast as a computer. but ya lets hope it starts up tomorrow... good luck to all!

hmm...I am really confused. I just called because I am going psycho and I'm not sure who I spoke with...they put me on hold and then came back and said "all i can tell you is that we are calling on a daily basis" and I said starting now..answer was YES....

I can't say for sure that she knew what she was talking about because like I said, I was put on hold while she went to ask. gaaah :eek:

Archived